Join the Garden Savvy Community to connect with gardeners like you

LOGIN SIGN UP

I love your youtube channel!

Cathy Isn't it awesome!!!!!!!

Heather Stone HELLO!! Thanks so much!! Welcome to our neat little group!! [:healthycarrot]

Look what popped up in record timing!! Broccoli for the win!

Chissy Was excited to see your video about starting somsome brassica, thought it might be too early. Going to start somsome today!

Heather Stone I like to plant them out in late february. our summers get so hot so fast I try to get a jump on it!!

HELLO and welcome to what I think is going to be the coolest place for gardeners to gather in the very near future!! Everything is really new and just getting started but so is the gardening season in 2023 in the northern hemisphere!! Welcome to the group, we are so glad you are here! Please remember to be kind and encouraging. In this space there will be all experience levels and undoubtedly a wealth of information will be shred here. I'm so excited!!
-Heather

Heather Stone You're so welcome, Chissy!! It's going to be a blast!!

Lizzie Hello! Homesteader from NJ Here!! Looking forward to this page. Please LMK what your youtube channel is! I just started my channel and I would love to connect with other homesteaders!

Heather Stone Hi Lizzie! You can find us on YouTube by searching for Sage and Stone Homestead!!

Cathy Hi Lizzie! We are neighbors! I'm in downstate NY on the Jersey line.

Lizzie Cathy, we are on the NY line! Near Warwick NY