Join the Garden Savvy Community to connect with gardeners like you

LOGIN SIGN UP

All Pages

Garden Savvy

News updates from the Garden Savvy team.

Little House and Homestead

Homesteading Blogger + Youtuber | Homesteading for Beginner Courses Coming Soon |

Sage and Stone Homestead

Welcome to Sage and Stone Homestead! Our main goal on our farm is to steward the land and the animals on it to the best of our ability, providing ourselves as much of our own food as possible. The garden is a huge part of that!!

Garden Beginner

All info for starting out a garden as a first-timer! #garden

Bunny's Garden

I love gardening and helping others get the most out of their gardens! My favorite topics are plant propagation, starting from seed, and breeding your own zinnias.

Eneath's Botanicals

Peppers, Herbs, Leafy Greens: Teas and all things pepper products.

Bren Haas

Bren Haas is the creator of GardenChat which is the first online gardening social community. Her website features gardening tips and tricks, recipes, travel ideas, product reviews, and social media how-to help from her personal experience.

Sheri Ann Richerson

Homesteader - Gardener - YouTuber - Blogger - Author

Paul Zimmerman Roses Consulting & Design

Garden designer both in person and virtually, garden consultant, leads garden tours abroad, speaker and writer. And probably a few other things I left out!

Eald Englisc Goods

Whether you're a seasoned horticulturalist or you want to plant your first seedlings, Eald Englisc Goods is here to help you fulfill all your garden planning needs!